Jessica Maureeen Popeyus, 25, was arrested at about 6:40 p.m. in the theft of 16 tennis racquets valued at about $200 apiece and two tennis bags worth $100 apiece from Play It Again Sports in the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue.
In other police reports:
* A Pleasanton man was arrested Feb. 4 on a charge of providing marijuana to a minor. Jonathan Mikus, 19, was arrested Feb. 4 -- his birthday -- at about 5:42 p.m. at the intersection of Old Vineyard and Yolanda Court.
* The cars of two Foothill students were broken into Feb. 4. Smashed windows led to the theft of a $300 purse and a $200 iPod, credit cards and a passport taken from one car between 4:15 and 4:20 p.m.; a $5 purse, a bible and an identification card were taken from the second car between 4:10 and 4:50 p.m.
* A $1,000 computer, a $200 digital camera, a $50 computer bag, $50 in clothing and a $50 wi-fi card were stolen between 6 p.m. Feb. 2 and 5:50 a.m. Feb. 3 from a vehicle in the 4200 block of Krause Court. The vehicle's door had been left unlocked.
* An $800 digital camera was stolen from a vehicle at ClubSport on Johnson Drive between 4:40 and 7 p.m. on Feb. 3; entry was gained through a window.
* A $5,000 bicycle and $400 in accessories were stolen in a Feb. 1 residential burglary in the 3100 block of West Las Positas Boulevard. Also taken was a computer valued at $150. The break-in was reported at about 9:30 p.m.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
This story contains 273 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.