The Pleasanton Unified School District, along with the Alameda County Office of Education, is set to host a Common Core State Standards Workshop on April 25.
Some topics being presented on include:
● An Overview of Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
● Resources available for use with newly adopted Math materials for 2015/16
● Depth of Knowledge and Cognitive Rigor
● Project Lead the Way (PLTW) and College/Career Pathways
● Literacy Across the Curriculum
The workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon at Amador Valley High School, 1155 Santa Rita Road.