Bay East Association of Realtors installs officers and directors, presents awards"Forward Thinking" was the theme of the 2013 Bay East Inaugural Gala held Jan. 12. During the event, the gavel was officially passed from Doreen Roberts to 2013 President Craig Ragg, and the 2013 officers and directors were installed.
Awards were presented to Rick Benitez, Landmark Mortgage Group, Affiliate of the Year; Sara Mestas, Milestone Mortgage, Rookie of the Year; Steven Ornellas of Steven Anthony Realty, John Deadrich Distinguished Service award; and Georgia Butterfield, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Good Neighbor of the Year.
Butterfield was honored with the award for her role as chairman of Adopt an Angel, which collects holiday gifts for needy children of Alameda County.
Don Faught of Alain Pinel Realtors was presented two awards: Outstanding Leader and Realtor of the Year. In addition to being vice president and managing broker for Alain Pinel Realtors Pleasanton and Livermore Valley offices, Faught is the 2013 President of the California Association of Realtors. He served as president of Bay East Association of Realtors in 2000.
The 2013 Board of Directors are as follows:
President Craig Ragg, Craig Ragg Real Estate Broker, Castro Valley; President-Elect Jennifer Branchini, Better Homes and Gardens Tri Valley Realty, Pleasanton; Treasurer Mike Fracisco, Fracisco Realty & Investments, Livermore; Past President Doreen Roberts, Master Key Real Estate Mission, Fremont; and Chief Executive Officer Tricia Thomas.
The 2013 Board of Directors, by district, are:
* Central County: Tim Ambrose, Prudential CA Realty, Castro Valley; Joe Annunziato III, Annunziato & Associates, San Leandro; and Rich DiBona, Coldwell Banker, Castro Valley.
* Tri-City: June Burckhardt, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, Fremont; Lu Jayo, Landmark Investment Properties, Fremont; Miguel Padilla, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, Fremont; and Don Rettig, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, Fremont.
* Tri-Valley: Karen Crowson, Alain Pinel, REALTORS, Livermore; Will Doerlich, Keller Williams Realty, Danville;Jeri Jorgenson, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, Livermore; Kim Ott, Alain Pinel, REALTORS, Pleasanton; and Sherri Souza, Independent Women Brokers, Livermore.
* At-Large: Sheila Cunha, J. Rockcliff, REALTORS, Danville; Ron Lyster, RE REALTY EXPERTS, Fremont; and Tammy Pryor, Legacy Real Estate & Associates, Livermore/
* Affiliate Director: Rick Benitez, Landmark Mortgage Group, Livermore.
The Bay East Association of REALTORS is a professional trade association serving more than 4,200 real estate professionals throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Its mission is helping its members succeed as real estate professionals.