The Cost of Media Bias

Original post made by amy, Del Prado, on Apr 18, 2009

An interesting video on the overall cost of media bias.

Web Link

Posted by Dan
on Apr 18, 2009 at 8:56 am

Amy

Thanks for the right-wing propaganda. You need to lay off the Pajamas Media and Fox News. Obama won, get over your sour grapes.

Posted by What?
a resident of Amador Estates
on Apr 18, 2009 at 9:28 am

Do you not watch the uneducated Sean Hannity? Talk about media bias.

Posted by john
a resident of Donlon Elementary School
on Apr 18, 2009 at 9:58 am

right wing propaganda? - brilliant and convincing comeback Dan. That's really addressing what was was said. won me over.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Apr 18, 2009 at 12:14 pm

PJ= Zionist Extremist Point of View

I think that Sean Hannity is an extremely closeted gay guy hiding behind marriage. He also supports abortion.

Posted by blind beetle
a resident of another community
on Apr 18, 2009 at 1:47 pm

are you a caretaker of cats Cholo? - i hope not. such terrible stories of individuals like yourself who did. get rid of them now, lock your doors and windows, and eat only brown crusted vegetable pies.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Apr 18, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Web Link

Sean Hannity is PRO-ABORTION. well, well, well...tee hee hee, tee hee hee...

I love veggie pies...

Posted by Jarhead
a resident of Mohr Park
on Apr 18, 2009 at 8:19 pm

Hey Dan, get over this-National Service is coming so either you, your children or your grandchildren are going to have to step up to the plate. This is the only thing I agree with Obama on.
Don't worry cholo, you and your family are safe.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Apr 18, 2009 at 9:11 pm

I've already served my adopted country! HOORAY!

It may not be too late for you jughead, we need volunteers like you in Iraq to test the new electric showers.

Posted by Big Poppa
a resident of Del Prado
on Apr 19, 2009 at 1:04 am

I already serve a community, not here, as a police officer. I put my life one the line everyday, but I'm not complaining. I'm 42 and I'll gladly volunteer, if needed, to go to war and due so by 7 year old son and his friends don't have to. I've had guns pointed at me before so it doesn't bother me.

Posted by Big Poppa