In other police reports:
* Louis Vitton items worth more than $5,700 were among the items stolen June 7 from the trunk of a car parked at an apartment complex in the 5700 block of Owens Drive. Taken were a wallet and purse combination valued at $3,510, a shoulder bag worth $1,520, and a wallet worth $685. Also stolen were shoes valued at $1,295, two dresses worth a total of $377, and $30 gold earrings. The break-in occurred between 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
* A resident of the 3500 block of Kincaldy Street reported a telephone scam in which the caller told the resident he had unpaid taxes; the resident made five separate wire payments, one for $1,000, another for $622, another for $1,000, a fourth for $1,000 and a final $186. The caller explained that he'd found additional fines to get the additional money, which totaled $3,808. The fraud was reported at about 11:27 p.m. June 5.
* Noe Alas, 25, of Pleasanton was arrested for burglary at about 2:37 a.m. June 10 after a break-in at Ocean Spa in the 4300 block of First Street. Alas was arrested when a passerby saw the front door of the business had been broken in. Officers found Alas hiding in the bushes nearby and matched his shoe print to the glass door.
* A June 8 theft from an unlocked vehicle at Clubsport in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive netted a $700 iPad, four gift cards worth a total of $400, a $250 iTouch, a bluetooth earpiece worth $130, and a $40 backpack. The theft took place between 1:40 p.m. and 3:10 p.m.
* A laptop and a desktop computer worth $500 apiece and $275 cash from a register were stolen in a burglary at Copy Station in the 6600 block of Owens Drive. The burglary occurred between 7 a.m. June 8 and 6:38 p.m. June 9, with entry through the front door.
* A resident of the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue reported someone had entered a credit card in her name and charged $799.51. The theft was reported at about 5:03 p.m. June 7.
* Arson was reported about 7:52 a.m. June 6 at GP Fire Protection in the 2100 block of Rheem Drive. A 90-gallon trash can worth $200 was demolished and burned into the cement; damage to the cement was estimated at $500.
* An iPad worth $500 was stolen June 5 from a home in the 5700 block of Via Peralta. Entry was made by prying open a panel of a garage door between 9:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
* A resident of the 8000 block of Arroyo Drive reported someone had used her access card to make two charges, one for $300 and another for $100, and also used her name as a witness to police; she learned about that incident when contacted by the Contra Costa County District Attorney's Office. The incident was reported at about 10:14 a.m. June 11.
* A resident of the 4100 block of Silver Street reported on June 9 that someone had used her debit card number at several locations, charging $14.08, $90.57, $128.33 and $134.41.
* Faith Georgiaann Lucius, 23, of San Francisco was arrested at about 3:41 p.m. June 5 for burglary at for stealing clothing worth $37 from H&M in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road, then trying to make a fraudulent return.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
This story contains 589 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.