A woman told police she was held up at 9:15 a.m. Nov. 10 in the 300 block of Main Street, near the Bank of America. The woman said a $200 purse was taken from her, along with a $20 wallet and miscellaneous credit cards. The case remains under investigation.
In other police reports:
* William Joseph Irish, 45, a transient, was arrested Nov. 11 at about 12:29 p.m. for felony DUI in an injury-causing accident at the intersection of Black Avenue and Santa Rita Road.
The victim's car was northbound on Santa Rita Road and stopped in the turn lane to turn left on Black Avenue. Irish was northbound on Santa Rita at about 50 mph and swerved into the stopped vehicle. He'd been arrested two days earlier for public drunkenness but was released because he needed hospitalization.
* James Alfred Moore, 50, of Pleasanton was arrested at about 8:03 p.m. Nov. 11 on the 8000 block of Arroyo Drive on suspicion of felony child abuse and felony threats.
* Two Oakland men, Moises Ramirez, 23, and Pedro Lucatero-Flores, 20, were arrested at about 3:39 p.m. Nov. 10 for shoplifting at Macys Men's at Stoneridge Shopping Center in the theft of about $440 in shirts, jackets and pants. Ramirez was also charged with possession of burglary tools, a set of wire cutters.
* Schalet Theres Jackson, 41, of Vallejo was arrested at about 2:26 p.m. Nov. 11 at Champs in the first block of Stoneridge Mall Road for felony shoplifting and possession of burglary tools in the theft of three belts and pants valued at $120, using a booster bag.
* A burglary and a burglary attempt were reported Nov. 11 on Sonoma Drive.
In one, reported at 1:16 p.m. in the 5300 block of Sonoma Drive, a safe with coins and old jewelry was stolen between 4 p.m. Nov. 10 and 12:45 p.m. Nov. 11. No list of the specific items was available; entry was gained through an open rear window of the home.
In the other, at 2:21 p.m. in the 5500 block of Sonoma Drive, a sliding glass door at the rear of the home was shattered. A resident, who was home, spotted two people, who ran off without getting anything.
* Two bikes valued at a total of $1,800 that had been locked to a ladder were stolen -- along with the ladder -- from a shared garage at a home in the 3400 block of Andrews Drive. The theft was reported Nov. 7 but occurred between 5:15 p.m. Oct. 30 and 8 a.m. Oct. 31.
* Police are awaiting a list of what was stolen during a break-in reported at about 7:17 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 4800 block of Harrison Street. There was no forced entry, but the front door was unlocked when the residents returned home.
* A lanyard with identification and a garage door opener were stolen from a vehicle parked in an unlocked garage in a Nov. 8 burglary in the 7600 block of Hillsdale Court. The theft took place between 5 and 6:20 p.m.
* The lock at a storage unit in the 3700 block of Stanley Boulevard was cut and the contents of the unit were stolen in a Nov. 9 burglary discovered in a security check of the units. The victim will file a list of what was stolen.
* A $2,000 laptop and computer bag were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 6900 block of Corte Monterey between 5 p.m. Nov. 9 and 6:30 a.m. Nov. 13. A pry tool was used to gain entry.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 7:22 a.m. in the 5800 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; theft from structure
- 8:04 a.m. in the 4800 block of Bernal Avenue; fraud
- 8:07 a.m. in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; fraud
- 9:32 a.m. in the 4500 block of Shearwater Road; fraud
- 8:45 a.m. in the 340 block of Andrews Drive
- 2:11 p.m. in the 7400 block of Flagstone Drive
- 4:04 p.m. in the 1800 block of Palmer Drive
- 2:20 p.m. in the 4900 block of Valley Avenue
- 11:11 a.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive
- 1:59 p.m. in the 500 block of Tawny Drive
- 2:07 p.m. in the 7700 block of Fairoaks Drive
Driving with marijuana
- 8:56 a.m. in the 5100 block of Hopyard Road
- 6:26 a.m. in the 1100 block of Quarry Lane; auto theft
- 9:02 a.m. in the 7000 block of Koll Center Parkway; fraud
- 4:08 p.m. in the 3600 block of Bernal Avenue; fraud
- 8:21 a.m. in the 7600 block of Hillsdale Court
- 10:48 a.m. in the 5900 block of Owens Drive
- 11:57 p.m. in the 400 block of Old Bernal Avenue
- 9:43 a.m. in the 3200 block of Monmouth Court; fraud
- 10:16 a.m. in the 7400 block of Stonedale Drive; fraud
- 12:01 p.m. in the 4600 block of Herrin Way; fraud
- 8:21 a.m. in the 7600 block of Hillsdale Court
- 11:24 a.m. in the 3700 block of Stanley Boulevard
- 7:39 a.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 10:23 a.m. in the 2700 block of Turnstone Drive
- 4:13 p.m. in the 4300 block of Bernal Avenue
- 1:55 a.m. at the intersection of Valley Avenue and Blackbird Drive
- 11:09 a.m. in the 300 block of Main Street
- 9:24 a.m. in the 4100 block of Dorman Road; auto theft
- 10:02 a.m. in the 6400 block of Paseo Santa Maria; fraud
- 2:42 p.m. in the 4400 block of Valley Avenue; bicycle theft
- 3:39 p.m. in the 1400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; felony shoplifting
- 1:29 a.m. at the intersection of Stanley Boulevard and Lonestar; DUI
- 1:31 a.m. in the 5200 block of Hopyard Road; DUI
- 9:39 a.m. in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road; marijuana possession
- 11:00 p.m. in the 4300 block of First Street; driving on probation with alcohol
- 7:20 p.m. in the 8000 block of Arroyo Drive
- 8:41 a.m. in the 4300 block of Second Street; auto theft
- 1:16 p.m. in the 1400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; felony shoplifting
- 5:07 p.m. in the 4500 block of Pleasanton Avenue; theft from structure
- 6:27 p.m. in the 3200 block of Touriga Drive; fraud
- 1:16 p.m. in the 5300 block of Sonoma Drive
- 2:21 p.m. in the 5500 block of Sonoma Drive
- 6:24 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 12:43 a.m. at the intersection of Spring Street and Railroad Avenue; underage drinking and driving
- 12:25 p.m. at the intersection of Black Avenue and Santa Rita Road; DUI
- 4:02 p.m. in the 800 block of Palomino Drive; auto theft
- 9:11 p.m. in the first block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 12:02 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; driving with marijuana
- 6:40 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; paraphernalia possession
- 8:33 a.m. in the 2000 block of Santa Rita Road
-4:02 p.m. in the 5800 block of Owens Drive; theft from structure
- 5:30 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive
- 7:17 p.m. in the 4800 block of Harrison Street
- 8:49 p.m. in the 5800 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 6:53 a.m. in the 1300 block of Kolln Street
- 7:03 a.m. in the 6900 block of Corte Monterey
- 11:42 a.m. in the 3500 block of Stanley Boulevard
- 9:54 p.m. at the intersection of Ruby Hill Boulevard and Vineyard Avenue