Pleasanton police are investigating a holdup at a home in the 2100 block of Cascara Court.
Police received a call about the robbery at about 10:17 p.m. Jan. 8; no additional information was available from police, although the report indicates a suspect has been identified.
In other police reports:
A Pleasanton man was arrested Jan. 7 on charges of possession of stolen property, grand theft, weapons possession and carrying a concealed firearm.
Christopher Dillon, 45, was arrested at about 2 p.m. after being spotted at the Busch Road recycling center. Police know Dillon on sight; he was originally approached regarding the violation of a restraining order, which led to the additional charges after a report that a gun had been stolen from a home in the 4200 block of Churchill Drive on Jan. 6.
A Pleasanton man was arrested Jan. 4 on charges of use of an aerosol for intoxication and assault on a police officer.
Kendall Alexander Testa, 19, was arrested just before midnight in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road. His vehicle was approached on a possible littering violations, according to reports, but the officer noted dilated pupils and Testa allegedly became agitated and argumentative, attempting to shut the door on the officer, who blocked it with his forearm, which led to the assault charge.
Two men have been arrested on charges of grand theft after two large bales of cardboard valued at $1,000 were stolen from Wal-Mart in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive.
The incident occurred just after midnight on Jan. 10, when an officer parked nearby spotted a pickup leaving from behind the store. A traffic stop led to the arrest of Wilmer Alexis Flores, 21, and Marlon Onasis Ruiz, 19.
A business in the 6200 block of Stoneridge Mall Road reported being bilked out of nearly $13,000 in a report filed at about 10:40 a.m. Jan. 3. Seven fraudulent checks for $1,850 apiece with Blackhawk Network's account number were cashed in Texas; the case was forwarded to that state for investigation.
A Jan. 8 home burglary in the 4100 block of Denker Drive netted two $200 gold necklaces, a $200 bracelet, a $100 jewelry box and $20 faux pearls. The incident was reported at about 1:35 p.m.; a pry tool was used to open the back door of the home.
Two laptops, valued at $900 and $500, were stolen Jan. 6 from Cordero Capital Partners in the 5700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road. The report was called in at about 6:27 p.m.; the two computers were stolen when someone gained access to an unattended suite.
A Jan. 4 home burglary led to a police canine search but no suspects after a homeowner came home and found her front door open. The incident took place at about 4:54 p.m. in the 4900 block of Middleton Place; a $1,000 laptop, a $600 laptop and $400 in costume jewelry were taken.
A burglary Jan. 2 netted a laptop worth about $2,000 from a business in the 7000 block of Commerce Circle. A neighboring business called police at about 11:08 a.m. to report the front door of a neighboring business had been smashed.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
B JAN. 2==
- 4:37 p.m. in the 1600 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 8:36 p.m. in the 1600 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 11:08 a.m. in the 7000 block of Commerce Circle
- 10:25 a.m. in the 5800 block of Parkside Drive
- 5:16 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 9:08 a.m. in the 3700 block of Ruby Hill Drive
- 10:41 a.m. in the 6200 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 9:34 a.m. in the 400 block of Old Bernal Avenue
- 3:34 a.m. at the intersection of Andrews Drive and Owens Drive; paraphernalia possession
- 8:44 p.m. in the 5800 block of Parkside Drive; public drunkenness
- 1:30 p.m. in the 1300 block of Harvest Road; grand theft
- 1:53 p.m. in the 5200 block of Spoleto Court; petty theft
- 5:06 p.m. in the 1600 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; grand theft
- 5:25 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 7:44 p.m. in the 1400 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft
- 10:33 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 4:54 p.m. in the 4900 block of Middleton Place
- 10 a.m. in the 3200 block of Burgundy Drive
- 2:16 p.m. in the 2200 block of Vineyard Heights Lane
- 3:47 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 7:47 a.m. in the 800 block of Main Street
- 11:59 p.m. in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road; illegal use of an aerosol, assault of a police officer
- 10:12 a.m. in the 7100 block of Valley Trails Drive; identity theft
- 3:07 p.m. in the 5400 block of Sunol Boulevard; forgery
- 3:46 p.m. in the 1700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft
- 6:39 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft
- 9:42 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 9:48 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 3 p.m. in the 4300 block of Valley Avenue
- 7:10 a.m. in the 5700 block of Owens Drive
- 2:24 a.m. in the 2300 block of Santa Rita Road; DUI
- 8:14 p.m. in the 1100 block of Sunset Creek Lane; marijuana possession
- 10:01 p.m. in the 2500 block of Stanley Boulevard; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 8:54 a.m. in the 6600 block of Koll Center Parkway; possession of stolen property
- 1:57 p.m. in the 4200 block of Churchill Drive; possession of stolen property, grand theft, weapons possession, carrying a concealed firearm
- 2:45 p.m. in the 3100 block of Weymouth Court; identity theft
- 6:27 p.m. in the 5700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 2:49 p.m. in the 6100 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 12:56 a.m. near the intersection of Santa Rita Road and Interstate 580; DUI
- 1:35 p.m. at the intersection of Old Santa Rita Road and Santa Rita Road; public drunkenness
- 5:49 p.m. at the intersection of Vineyard Avenue and Grapevine Drive; driving with alcohol
- 6:28 p.m. at the intersection of Dorman Road and Singletree Way; driving with marijuana
- 12:11 p.m. in the 2700 block of Sanderling Way; petty theft
- 11:56 p.m. in the 4800 block of Hopyard Road; grand theft
- 1:34 a.m. in the 1700 block of Santa Rita Road; DUI
- 1:37 a.m. in the 2000 block of Greenwood Road; DUI
- 4:05 a.m. in the 11900 block of Dublin Canyon Road; public drunkenness
- 9:03 p.m. in the 5200 block of Hopyard Road; possession of a controlled substance
- 11:12 p.m. in the 1800 block of Santa Rita Road; DUI
- 10:17 p.m. in the 2100 block of Cascara Court
- 1:47 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft, possession of stolen property
- 1:34 p.m. in the 4100 block of Denker Drive
- 4:29 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 9:41 p.m. in the 7500 block of Driftwood Way
- 1:08 a.m. in the 4700 block of Hopyard Road; DUI
- 1:12 a.m. at the intersection of Hopyard Road and Gibraltar Drive; DUI
- 12:53 p.m. at the intersection of Peters Avenue and Division Street; public drunkenness
- 8:44 a.m. in the 8200 block of Moller Ranch Drive; grand theft
- 3:51 p.m. in the 1500 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; petty theft, paraphernalia possession
- 4 p.m. in the 1000 block of Bartlett Place; identity theft
- 6:25 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; grand theft
- 8:51 p.m. at the intersection of Owens Drive and Hacienda Drive; possession of stolen property
- 12:56 p.m. in the 5300 block of Hopyard Road; possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic needle
- 12:09 a.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; grand theft
- 8:35 a.m. in the 3000 block of Camino del Cino; petty theft
- 6:39 p.m. in the 5900 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 8:37 a.m. in the 2900 block of Martin Avenue